Thursday, October 29, 2009

Texas Two-Step : Method #12 Reflection and Evaluation

This Texas Two-Step program has been helpful. I feel more at ease in helping patrons and staff with web 2.0 applications. I enjoyed the video and podcasting because there is so much information available. I have bookmarked the “How to create a Podcast” site so if/when we decide to podcast I’ll be ready! Okay, I have to admit that I thought the Podcast would be a waste of time and only have “fluff”. I learned that Podcasting can indeed have valuable information. With the number of people who learn by watching –not reading- is increasing everyday so podcasting could be a very valuable method of reaching them.

This course is aimed at so many different skill levels that I’m not sure how you could improve on it. If another discovery program was offered it would be seriously considered. Technology changes so quickly that there is always something to learn. Thank you for having this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment